Terms and Legal Information
All content of this website is owned by:
Mireille Virapoullé Schröder
Address: 48-50 Rue des Entrepreneurs - 75015 - PARIS
Tel: +33 (0) 6 62 73 22 01 or +49 (0) 211 56 63 47 30
Legal structure: liberal profession
Corporate name: VSA – Virapoullé Schröder Avocats
Registration number (SIRET) : 40103121600013
Mireille Schröder is admitted as an Avocat à la Cour at the Paris Bar and is a Member of the Ordre des Avocats de Paris (see www.avocatsparis.org).
She is also a member of the Bar of Düsseldorf, registered as a European Lawyer (see www.rechtsanwaltskammer-duesseldorf.de).
As a lawyer registered at the Paris Bar, Mireille Schröder is subject inter alia to the professional obligations laid out in:
Act No. 71-1130 of December 31,1971 reforming certain legal and judicial professions
Decree 91-1197 of November 27, 1991 organizing the legal profession
The internal regulations of the Paris Bar (Règlement Intérieur du Barreau de Paris – RIBP).
These professional regulations can be found on the website of the Paris Bar Association (Ordre des Avocats de Paris, see www.avocatsparis.org).
Privacy and confidentiality of the information collected
- When you contact us, we may ask you to provide us with some information in order for us to be able to contact you back.
- We may ask for some or all of the following types of information: contact information, such as name, postal address, phone number, email address; the topic of your message and the content of your message to us.
- In application of the relevant legal rules, we will retain your information for 3 years from the moment you contacted us, and we will delete the information after the expiration of the 3 years period.
- Maître Virapoullé Schröder is responsible for the data collected and has access to that data.
- Your contact information will not be shared with any third parties.
- You have the right, at any time, to require access to the information we have about you and to request that your information be erased, modified or restricted from further use.
You have also the right to correct, amend or update the information you have given us. To exercise any of these rights, please send us an email at:
All content on this website is only meant for purposes of general information and does not in any way constitute legal advice. This website is designed for informational purposes relating to the services of VSA Avocats and as a channel to carry out informal communications with VSA Avocats and is in no way designed to be a tool for communication with VSA Avocats for the purposes of contractual service offers.
This website offers the possibility to send emails to VSA Avocats. Such emails are sent through the Internet, a public network over which VSA Avocats has no control and as a result, messages may be intercepted, modified or lost. VSA does not accept liability for any loss or interception by third parties of information communicated via non-encrypted emails.
VSA Avocats does not accept any liability for the veracity, completeness or accuracy of the information contained on the websites to which this website contains hyperlinks.
VSA Avocats refers to its legal terms and obligations in French language for further information.
© 2018 By Maître Mireille Virapoullé Schröder